Amber Ticker





Thursday, October 29, 2009

H1N1 Flu Shot: 3 Major Fears Debunked By Electronics Magazine Wired

H1N1 Flu Shot: 3 Major Fears Debunked

    * By Erin Biba Email Author
    * October 19, 2009  |
    * 3:00 pm  |
    * Wired Nov 2009
WIRED MAGAZINE'S COVERAGE OF THE H1N1 VACCINE'S SAFETY
http://www.wired.com/magazine/2009/10/ff_waronscience_h1n1myths/?cpage=2#comment-935
MY BLOG ENTRY 1-28-2009

Yeah, I read the same thing in Sports Illustrated. Debunked?  Hardly, this is like a sophomore science paper.  Let's not let facts get in the way of good conversation.  You don't have to have a degree in medicine to come to the conclusion this is one weird bug. 

For people to mater of factually list reasons one through ten why you should, should not be vaccinated, for what we are calling H1N1, as if it is the obvious gospel truth, is incredulous. 

We do have a little experience with epidemics.  We hate them.  We hate most anything we can't control.  Epidemics hurt people, people we love.  Most of us fear death too.  We fear the reaper.
I have watched epidemics all my life.  I got knocked on my ass by a couple of flu bugs too.  In the late 50's and late 60's.  These were bad but I lived.  Seen much worse.

I remember when kids just started disappearing.  I remember kids that could run suddenly becoming cripples and never ran again. I remember kids getting the Measles and end up wearing huge hearing aids.  Polio, Measles Diphtheria.  My mom had heart problems from Scarlet Fever.

Whole hospitals were dedicated to polio and you could see mostly kids outside in rocking beds that helped them breath. The 50's were a medical horror show for a kid.  The vaccines saved millions from death or debilitation.

I watched my healthy daughter get vaccinations and sent off to war in Saudi Arabia and come home badly debilitated. Probably experimental anthrax or nerve gas Vaccines.

Some of this science listed here is very good.  Some is VERY bad.

Tell you a story:
At 18 months old I was normal one day and the next day someone threw on the terror switch and I became afraid of everyone.  That was 1949.  Autism was discovered (created?) in 1953.  I am one of the lucky ones I believe and I have spent my life trying to be social and not doing very well.

I don't rule anything out with this bastard: because, science can't tell you how an aspirin works. The most studied drug in existence and the PDR will tell you, "Course of action, unknown."

I got a seasonal flu shot again as I am in a high risk group.  I will not get a H1N1 shot as we have never seen anything like this before.

Now a few years ago a new bug, a retrovirus showed up in New Mexico's rat population and a new communicable disease was born. 11 people suddenly died.   No real story on where or how this bug arrived but with the earth receiving more radiation than in recent history mutations are a plenty. Radiation is good for life.  Just not so good for a life.

I have lived my whole life disabled and when doctors are not saving me they are killing me... lol  Why is there MRSA?  So I can tell you about it.

Research this bug carefully as it is certainly atypical. 

Side effects from vaccination, you might not know for years as we really don't know what this strange bug is.  The DNA doesn't seem possible, but there it is.

About 2 months ago my housekeeper showed up horribly ill.  God bless her.  She wouldn't miss a day knowing how much I need her.  She works three jobs and no health insurance.  Her pasture got her to a doctor who gave her Tamiflu and in about ten days she was well.  Flu like illness but what we will never know.  About a month ago her daughter who worked for me showed up very ill.  Same story although this time her little brother got it too.  Seasonal flu hadn't showed up yet and the University where I live had a confrimed case of H1N1 so that is very possible.  I have immunity problems and take steroids to boot and never got a sniffle. 

I learned 1 valuable thing from a Multible Myleoma support group I belong to and that is propagation.  The virus enters the body through you mouth or nose.  If you let stay there for a few days it will propagate and increase in numbers large enough to overwhelm your immune system and enter the lungs or infect the throat.  If you gargle salt water twice a day it will kill the virus.  If you drink hot beverages 4 times a day it will wash it down to the stomach where it will be killed.  If you wash out you nose every day you can flush it out.  This is how people stayed well before modern times.  If you get something so nasty you no immunity you can feel ill and a few hours later be near death.  I know.  I was 25 at the time.  I never knew you could get so sick so fast.

Now there are people out there that don't care if you live or die.  All some of them want is money.  We call these people villians.  There are large pharmacuical corporations that are villionous.  One killed 44,000 trusting people with a drug they knew was bad.  They got a hefty fine.

One company, Stanley, sent live bird flue virus to 50 labs to test telling them it was a vaccine.  A technician in Austria tested the "drug" on lab animals and they all promply died.  It was then discoverd that what they had was very dangerous and somehow got past all the safeguards like the radiation before shipment they were supposed to have.  This was a few months ago.

Another sent parcels of live bird, swine, and human viruses together and were mislabled.  Another terrible accident that was discovered in time.  There are more.

Does this mean the drug companies are evil and have a plan.  I don't know.  I really don't.

Does it make me feel better that the Mexican outbreak happen a few killometers from Stanley's Mexican facility.  No, but it does make me wonder how a new drug company from Pakistan got to be world wide so guick.  Lots to think about, huh.

I would think this one through real well.  This is life or death. Learn what you can and don't take anyones word for it.  Use your God given sences and then and only then treat yourself and your love ones.  And for Christ's sake don't be telling people what to do because you have a guess or a policy.


Be careful folks and good luck to you all.

A fellow American

No comments: