Amber Ticker





Tuesday, October 27, 2009

TIME TO LEGALIZE MARIJUANA

Legalization and regulation of Marijuana is am obvious step foreword. I suffer from great pain and yet I cannot risk using MJ as I am too old to risk criminal charges. It does work, I will tell you that.
Regulation will cut the Grower, smuggler and dealer out of the picture and free our resources to go after the truly dangerous drugs.

With regulation will come Billions of dollars in tax revenues to fund rehabilitation, education and prosecution of traffickers and leave plenty for providing health insurance.

AS an Anthropologist I see that American use of drugs has a cause. Without revealing the cause the war on drugs cannot be won. Our children live in fear, uncertainty and see via television advertising that there is a drug for everything.

Why are so many of our children unhappy. Answer that and you win the war on drugs

Comment by Paddy Crothers - February 14, 2007 at 7:09 pm

No comments: