Amber Ticker





Sunday, April 11, 2010

According to a new article featured at the National Geographic website, near-death experiences have been discovered to be “tricks of the mind triggered by an overload of carbon dioxide in the bloodstream.” This information is based on a new study, where researchers investigated ways that the  differing levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide present in the bloodstream at moments involving surgery or traumatic shock might contribute to the strange experiences.

Have none you any experience living!  All living animals seek altered consciousness.  It is necessary for survival.  I first learned this from a lecture at UCLA by the Chair of Pharmacology.
Dogs do it, spiders do it, even cows seek altered consciousness.

It resets the memory registers to put it in metaphorical way.  You go crazy if you don't.

I have had certainly breathed into a bag "Back in the Day." to induce a CO2 high but can tell you that I had no unusual experience.  I have taken LSD, Mescaline, Peyote(The alkaloids are different) Psilocybin (organic or synthetic) and a number of Entheogenic substances ingested while working at my Trade of Anthropology.

I had a NDE 5 years ago after contracting MRSA.  MRSA kills you by creating a toxin when it multiplies that dilates your blood vessels.  Simply put, with your blood vessels completely  dilated you do not have enough blood to keep the body running.  When my MRSA was discovered I was being woke up for surgery to relocate a hip replacement.  My diastolic blood pressure was too low for surgery and try as I could it kept dropping.  A doc was quickly called in and asked a few questions and ordered dopamine.

Next thing I know I am in a place that had a complete absence of darkness.  I didn't hurt for the first time in my life and I could remember everything that I ever experienced including a speck of dust or a scent of jasmine.  I met a Brilliant plasma shape and I was in awe.  I knew who and what this was.  A smaller plasma shape was on it's right.  I was told I  was OK and could stay if I wanted and man did I.  I confessed I failed my children when their mom died and I wanted to repair that and finish parenting my 30 something children.  OK!  That was that and I woke up two weeks later.

The Odds of surviving MRSA it was actually VRSA (more deadly) was .0001.  Odds of living one year.  50%

I never saw anything that was not actually there under the influence of hallucinogenics entheogenics, psychedelics or brain injury.

This is either a hardwired survival mechanism that does things you will never come close to experiencing in your entire life.
Or, it is an actual transcendental spiritual experience.

How can you imagine something you have never experienced?
Why are you corporeal during a NDE ?
Why did I have an experience that I later discovered is common?

Most science I see at the University is subjective to opinion.

I have had 5 years of peace, serenity and complete loss of fear of dying.

If you find the drug that does that please post it on my website.

No comments: